Pesto, Tomato And Olive Tartlets
Scrumptious individual tarts for 4 people (or just for you to freeze for later!)
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees celsius.
2. Roll the pastry on a floured surface and cut into four 12cm squares then place these squares on a greased baking sheet.
3. Score the squares gently with a knife 1cm in from the edges to make a border.
4. Divide half the pesto evenly between the pastry squares, spreading it inside the border.
5. Cut the tomatoes in half and place these on top. Dot the olives equally on each of the squares.
6. Bake for 20 minutes until puffy and golden.
7. Dot with the remaining pesto whilst hot.