Only takes 10 minutes of your time :pp
1) pre-heat the grill
2)smuther the bread in butter ( both sides)
*tip, don’t use too much butter or the bread will go soggy*
3)let this grill for 1 minute.
4) take the bread out and leave it to the side to cool a bit.
5) chop up your filling. If you’re using mushrooms, peel the brown bits or the dirt away from the mushroom first and then chop.
6) smuther the grilled bread with tomato puree or ketchup
7) sprinkle all your filling on the toast and add some salt- for taste
8) grate the cheese and sprinkle on top
9) leave it in the grill until the cheese has melted.
10) take out of the grill and enjoy!