Poached egg and toast
Great for brunch or as a snack!
1. Put water in to pan and put on to a high heat and leave to boil
2. Crack the egg in to your ramekin or small bowl
3. Once water is boiling, add the vinegar and salt and stir gently
4. Turn the heat right down and allow water to simmer
5. Place the egg gently in the water by submerging the bowl slightly in the water and tipping the egg out.
6. Put your bread in the toaster
7. When toast is ready, butter and cut in to slices or however you wish.
8. Check that the egg is firm
9. When the egg is firm, turn the heat fully off and use a slotted spoon to get the egg out carefully and drain
10. Place the toast and egg on a plate
11. Dip the toast in to the egg and enjoy!