Published Sunday, 29 September, 2013 by Lindsay
1) remove as much oil from the balsamic dressing as possible
2) fry pork chops in balsamic dressing
3) cook rice
4) cook peas and/or corn
5) mix the peas/corn with the rice
6) cover bottom of plate with combination of rice, corn/peas
7) place pork chop on rice and drizzle with more balsamic dressing
A super quick easy fried rice recipe... for you!
Easy, one pan dish that only takes half an hour
a great salad dressing
So tasty! sticky chicken heaven!
Making Chicken a bit more exciting