Published Tuesday, 11 August, 2009 by Sophie
1. (Fun bit/stress relever) Put a chop into the bag / wrap loosely in cling film.
2. Bash wish side of rolling pin all over equally, untill desired thinkness.
3. mix breadcrums, parmesan, and lemon rind in a large bowl.
4. dip bashed chop into egg untill its covered in egg.
5. then dip into breadcrum mix, untill covered.
6. Fry in oil untill golden brown.
Really good with cheese sauce and chips/ mash and mixed veggies.
- easy cheese sauce-
1. melt 2 table spoons of butter in a small pan.
2.blend two table spoons of plain flour into butter.
3. cook and stir for 4-5 mins.
4. slowy add 1 cup of mlik, stirring continuously.
5. Cook on low heat untill smooth and thickend.
6. Add desired amount of grated cheese (chedder is best)
7. cook untill melted.
pour on chops and chips :D