Published Monday, 01 September, 2014 by Jake
1. Season pork with soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Leave covered in refrigerator for 30+ minutes.
2. After pork is done marinading, put on rice and heat up 1 tablespoon of oil in a wok/ non-stick frying pan.
3. Fry the pork for 3-5 minutes until cooked through, then remove from pan and put in a separate bowl.
4. Heat up another spoonful of oil, then fry the onion until browned. Add the ginger, garlic, and green onion and fry for a further 2-3 minutes.
5. Add the tomato and cooked pork to the wok and fry until warm.
6. Stir the egg with salt and pepper in a separate bowl, then add to the wok until cooked.
7. Season to taste, then serve with rice.
other vegetables would go nicely with this, including broccoli, green beans, carrots, and many more!
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken: Beautifully slow cooked chicken which is too easy to make. https://t.co/2ReocWBBwt
Mushroom Tuna Sweetcorn Pasta: Easy, quick, healthy, no fresh produce needed https://t.co/q4vWZlooRL
Luxury Coffee: Cheap alternative https://t.co/HQ1UU9673B
Cheat Apple "Crumble": Sweet, warm and filling https://t.co/3059SIpLA5
Grape Curry: You'll be surprised how good this is https://t.co/uixDlLTQqr