Published Monday, 21 October, 2013 by Louise
1. Cut the pork filé into 2cm thick pieces. Salt and pepper the pork filé pieces and fry in pan. Put the filé pieces in a high top oven pan.
2. Cut up 8 mushrooms and 1/2 an onion. Fry in frying pan together with one chicken buljong(broth)
3. Once fried blend together to make a smooth sauce.
4. Mix the mushroom/onion/buljong mix together with the cooking creme.
5. Pour the sauce over the pork filé's and sprinkle grated cheese over.
6. Place in oven (175 degrees celsius) for 30 minutes.
7. Cook rice to go with the pork
Luxury Coffee: Cheap alternative https://t.co/HQ1UU9673B
Cheat Apple "Crumble": Sweet, warm and filling https://t.co/3059SIpLA5
Grape Curry: You'll be surprised how good this is https://t.co/uixDlLTQqr
Tangy Pasta Salad: Best pasta salad https://t.co/I7VUJPHEt4
Sticky Ham & Cheese Sliders: Delicious, quick, and easy sliders that everyone will love! https://t.co/lJ8rn8dgO3