Published Wednesday, 16 October, 2013 by Beth Bradshaw
1) pre-heat the oven to 200c
2) place all the chopped vegetables onto a baking tray with a drizzle of oil, plenty of pepper and the seasoning for 30 mins
3) in the meantime, make the couscous. Instructions vary between companies, so follow those printed on the back. You can't go wrong!
4) brown the sausages in a frying pan with a little oil for 5 minutes, then place on the baking tray with the rest of veg, give everything a shake, then put back in the oven.
5) after 20 mins, check to make sure the veg are nice and soft and the sausages are cooked. If so, scrape the veg and sausages (and any juice on the baking tray) into the bowl of couscous and give everything a good mix - voila.
asdasd asda sedasd as: sdasasdasd https://t.co/3oPv0TMTlq
bagels with leeks and cheese: quick and easy https://t.co/pqQCsxfTVF
Best Macaroni and Cheese: Absolutely superb Mac & Cheese https://t.co/XaoDGN5OYr
Amatriciana chicken traybake: one pot wonder https://t.co/jY76RkaEDO
aubergine veggie chilli: tasty and filling. https://t.co/e1osR1YFM8