Published Friday, 14 June, 2013 by Gemma
1. Cook the sausages as suggested on the packet
2. As the sausages are near to being cooked, in a large pot, cook the onion in a little veg oil
3. Once translucent, add the tin of tomatoes and some seasoning (and 1/4 cup of red wine)
4. Add all the tins of beans and allow to cook for a while
5. When the sausages are cooked, chop up into bitesize pieces and add to pot
6. The longer you leave it on the hob the better it will taste :)
Ditch the meat but still spice up the night!!