Quick And Easy Falafel
Quick, simple and next to no washing up 😉
1. Heat oil in a frying pan.
2. Drain the chickpeas and allow to dry slightly before adding to food processor and blending briefly to create a chunky mix (you could mash with a fork if you don’t have a food processor).
3. Add the flour, chili powder, oil, basil, salt and pepper to the chickpeas and blend again, keeping the mixture chunky.
4. Scoop the mix out with your hands and separate into four or five equally sized balls. Flatten into patties and fry until both sides are crispy and golden brown.
5. Enjoy with salad, pitta bread, wrapped in a tortilla wrap or whatever else you might fancy! 🙂