Quick and easy, mild Mexican.
Easy mexican inspired dish suitable for vegetarians
1. Start by preheating your oven, and following the instructions on the back of your frozen potato wedges.
2. Once your potato wedges are in the oven, place your quorn mince in a pan along with your choice of sauce and cook it on low. Stir occasionally for approximately 10 minutes.
3. Crush up a handful of lightly salted tortilla chips and add it to your mince on the hob. Leave it to simmer and stir occasionally for approximately two-three minutes.
4. Once your potato wedges have cooked, place them on a place to make a bed for your mince.
5. Add your mince to the top of your potato wedges, then crush another handful of lightly salted tortilla chips on top.
6. (Optional) pop a few tortilla chips around the edge of your plate and use your mince and sauce as a dip!
* if you want to add further ingredients to your mince, add them in during step 2, or if you are using meat/a different kind of mince, follow the cooking instructions on the packet or ensure that the meat is cooked thoroughly before moving on to step 3.