Quick, Easy Pasta + Sauce
Pasta with a tomato sauce with veggies.
1. Chop the onion, garlic, pepper and courgette into chunks.
2. Place oil into saucepan and heat. Add onion and garlic, then when translucent add in the pepper and courgette. After about 5-10 mins, drain and remove from heat.
3. Mix together the tomatoes and tomato puree. If using, add the fresh diced tomato now as well. Reduce down til it’s about 1/2 of the original quantity.
4. Now put on the pasta and cook to instructions on pack.
5. About 4 minutes before the pasta is cooked add the veggies to the tomato mixture and stir. NOTE: Drain any excess oil before doing so!
6. Heat through pasta sauce, add to pasta and sprinkle with cheese.