Published Sunday, 08 November, 2015 by Ellie McShane
1. Lie tortilla flat on a chopping board
2. Add BBQ sauce onto ONE HALF of your tortilla
3. Then add the chopped onion and grated cheese onto the same half
4. Fold your tortilla so its in a semi-circle
5. Repeat for the other tortilla
6. Warm up a big frying pan with a drop of oil
7. Place both of your folded tortillas onto the pan, flipping it over once the wrap has browned nicely.
8. Make sure the cheese is melted and the tortillas are brown and crispy on both sides.
9. Put them on a plate and cut them into quarters
How Much Do You Actually Know About Cooking?
Take this quiz to find out!!
If you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen.