Published Sunday, 22 January, 2012 by Kate
1. Heat a clean, non stick frying pan with no oil.
2. Make a cheese sandwich as you normally would.
3. Butter the outside of the sandwich evenly.
4. Place in the hot pan and press down with a spatula.
5. Turn when golden brown an crispy underneath and repeat step 4 for other side.
Your toasty should be golden brown and crispy with gooey melted cheese in the centre.
I like to dip mine in ketchup.
We at Student Recipes have put together a Pinterest Board of Easy Mug-Meal Recipes for that guy or girl on the go! www.pinterest.com/studentrecipes/student-recipes-mug-and-microwave/
/>Upload your version on www.studentrecipes.com and we'll share it on Facebook.