Published Tuesday, 21 June, 2016 by Delphine
- Firstly, chop the yellow onion and garlic into small pieces
- Secondly, wash 11/2 cup of rice and pour 11/2 cup of water into the rice
- Mix the chopped onion and garlic altogether with the rice
- Mix a can of tuna into the rice as well ( I usually use tuna in springwater, but feel free to experiment with other types of tuna because that's what I'll do :D)
- Cook the mixture of rice with the rice cooker
- Once the rice is done, add cheese (optional) on top of the rice and cover the lead of the rice cooker for another minute.
- Once the cheese melts, the food is ready to served :)
cheesy potatoes with a veggie twist!
This tasty sandwich will make you want more
My favourite tuna dish !! ***yum***
Fast, filling and low fat!
Quick, easy, cheap and best of all, TASTY!