Published Tuesday, 15 June, 2010 by kim
1. Put all ingredients in a bowl, and blend. You can use a whisk, but if you have an electric whisk or blender to hand use that as it makes a much smoother batter.
2. Heat some oil in a frying pan.
3. Pour enough batter to cover the base of the frying pan with a thin layer.
4. Flip when the underside is browned.
5. Serve with sugar and lemon. Yum!
Ramen is cheap, right? Good news for you! With this easy recipes, you can turn your 30 cent package of ramen in to noodle heaven! studentrecipes.com/recipes/quick-food/sweet-sour-veg-noodles