Published Thursday, 25 March, 2010 by Simon Love
1) Toast one side of the bread under the grill.
2) Remove from grill and thickly spread the untoasted side with red pesto.
3) Place the sliced cheese on top of the red pesto.
4) Slice the chorizo (if it needs slicing) and put it on top of the cheese. The amount of cheese and chorizo you add is up to you.
5) Place under the grill cheese-side-up until the cheese is bubbling. Remove and serve.
Expect honour, glory, love and adoration
Fed up of boring scrambled eggs? try this recipe for fancy scrambled eggs
Delicious istanbul or chinese style pasta
An easy and cheap way to trick out your ramen for ultimate satisfaction!
It is very simple and you'll love it if you like spicy food