Published Thursday, 07 April, 2016 by Kätzchen
1. Cook the noodles without the flavour packet, and drain out the water at the end and set those aside.
2. Chop up the bacon, tomato and onion into small pieces.
3. Heat some oil in a pan and fry the bacon until the edges just start to turn brown, and then add the onion and tomato.
4. Whisk up the eggs with a fork for about twenty seconds and pour it over the bacon mix, then add the cooked noodles.
5. Stir in the flavouring (the kind I used has little soy sauce and chilli paste packages inside, but if you only have the powdered kind just add a little bit of water to it as well).
asdasd asda sedasd as: sdasasdasd https://t.co/3oPv0TMTlq
bagels with leeks and cheese: quick and easy https://t.co/pqQCsxfTVF
Best Macaroni and Cheese: Absolutely superb Mac & Cheese https://t.co/XaoDGN5OYr
Amatriciana chicken traybake: one pot wonder https://t.co/jY76RkaEDO
aubergine veggie chilli: tasty and filling. https://t.co/e1osR1YFM8