Published Friday, 28 October, 2011 by Ananth
1) Heat the oil
2) When it starts to smoke throw in the chopped green chilli and onion and stir fry
3) Break the eggs in and fry them up with the onions
4) When the eggs start to cook thrown in the mixed vegetables and fry them up
5) Add a sprinkle of water if they have been deep frozen and need to be brought back to life :D
6) when they begin softening up add the condiments and let it all stir fry on low heat for about 5 minutes
Goes well with anything from toast to pitas to chappatis to boiled rice!
Why don't you pack a lunch today?? Here is an easy pasta and/or chickpea salad recipe to get you started! studentrecipes.com/recipes/cooking-for-one/easy-chickpea-or-pasta-salad
Easy, tasty and full of goodness (your mums will be happy)
Utilize those raw veggies leftovers in your fridge
Stops fried eggs spreading too wide, perfect for breakfast sandwiches!
a niiiice coffee
Cheaper than nando's, but as tasty!