Published Sunday, 16 May, 2010 by melanie
1. Place the oats, water, milk, and salt in a microwavable bowl and microwave on high for approx 2min or until cooked.
2. Take out of the microwave and immediatley sprinkle with sugar (it melts into oats), set aside to cool slightly
3. Place the honey in a pan, heat slightly
4. Turn up the heat and add the apples. Sautee for a minute or two until slightly browned but not soft
5. Place a dollop of greek youghurt on top of oats.
6. Top with honeyed apples
7. Finish off with a drizzle of honey, and voila!
.... alternatively top with seeds or cinnamon aswell :)
A Tomato Sausage Pasta!