Published Thursday, 29 October, 2009 by Tara
1. Open the tin of mac 'n' cheese
2. Place a slice of bread on the toastie grill
3. Scoop out contents of tin and place on bread
4. Spread evenly
5. Place other slice of bread on top and close lid of grill
6. When bread has started to go brown, remove and place on a plate
7. Slice and enjoy!
A cheap staple of a student diet, great for using up slightly stale bread
Really filling and yummy
A tasty delicious snack
So creamy and delicious try it. hope you enjoy.
For when you want to do as little work as possible, but get a full tummy