Published Monday, 24 August, 2009 by Zoe
1. peel/chop onion finely. peel/crush garlic.
2. cook onion and garlic for 5mins approx. until soft. (use oil or if you dont want the calories use some water)
3 open and drain can of kidney beans in sieve/colander. rinse under cold tap.
4. add beans and chilli powder and tomatoes. stir well.
5. add 150 ml (1/4 pint) of boiling water to stock cube(crumbled) in measuring jug. stir.
6. pour into pan. turn up the heat so it boils. once boiling turn down so that it bubbles gently.
7. put a lid on the ban. bubble for about 10 mins. stir occasionally to stop sticking.
8. laddle in to bowls and enjoy =D
and yes i know this isnt quick but i thought it might get more views :P
When you first start #university it can seem like so much is going on at once, our #blogger shares her advice on how to get organised right from the start and managing your time!