Published Monday, 24 August, 2009 by Zoe
1. peel/chop onion finely. peel/crush garlic.
2. cook onion and garlic for 5mins approx. until soft. (use oil or if you dont want the calories use some water)
3 open and drain can of kidney beans in sieve/colander. rinse under cold tap.
4. add beans and chilli powder and tomatoes. stir well.
5. add 150 ml (1/4 pint) of boiling water to stock cube(crumbled) in measuring jug. stir.
6. pour into pan. turn up the heat so it boils. once boiling turn down so that it bubbles gently.
7. put a lid on the ban. bubble for about 10 mins. stir occasionally to stop sticking.
8. laddle in to bowls and enjoy =D
and yes i know this isnt quick but i thought it might get more views :P
Chunky mexican-style bean soup
Easy Peasy Spicy Tomato Soup
Delicious, easy and full of flavour winter warmer
A new twist on a classic dish
Delicious mexican breakfast that is fast and easy. this recipe was taught to me by my mother.