Published Wednesday, 24 September, 2008 by Rob
1. crack eggs(1 egg makes about 3 slices of french toast) and beat
2. add about 50mL of milk(less milk makes toast taste more like egg bread)
3. add a tes spoon of brown sugar
4. mix eggs, milk, brown sugar to even consistency
5. pour on a plat and dip bread let soak of a few seconds
6. toss on pan at medium high heat (make sure to put a little butter on pan to lubricate) cook untill golden brown
7. mmm eat very good
Epic alternative to beans
No eggs? no problem!
egg juices cover the beard to give it a crispy coating
eggy bread with sugar yummmmmmmmmm
A prime dish for breakfast in bed treatment.