Published Saturday, 06 March, 2010 by megan
1) Spread the tomato pizza topping over the naan breads evenly.
2) Sprinkle the chopped ham and peppers (or whatever toppings you ae using) over the naan pizza topping.
3) Sprinkle the mozzerella over the toppings on the naan breads.
4) Sprinkle the chopped feta cheese over the mozzarella.
5) Cook in the oven for 7-10 minutes.
Make your own pizza with a naan
For a quick, simple recipe that blends indian flavour with italian style cooking.
A easy way to make pizza. it's great for a snack and tastes like real pizza! yum!
Home-made pizza under 10 minutes!!!
Making a bread pizza is as easy as 1,2,3
Hung Curd Sandwich: A Delicious, Low Calorie Sandwich............ https://t.co/L0VPh2xkvk
Cupcake Cones: Cupcakes in a Ice Cream Cone! https://t.co/kwXKLMq9ke
Our thoughts and deepest condolences are with the people of Paris.
Slush Puppy: A cold refresher for a hot day! :) https://t.co/rQHBABOWXH
BBQ Tortilla Melt: A bit like a quesadilla but easier:) https://t.co/o31fhM7aOu