Published Wednesday, 11 August, 2010 by Kate Stephenson
1. Lay out one tortilla wrap, place all of the shredded ham in the centre, top with all of the grated cheese,
2. Place under grill on a medium heat until cheese has nearly melted, drissle the Garlic Peri Peri Nandos Sauce on top of half melted cheese. Place back under the grill until fully melted.
3. Remove Tortilla from under grill.
4. Place the cucumber slices and shredded lettuce on top of the cheese, ham and sauce.
5. Wrap the tortilla and cut in half.
Serve with coleslaw