Published Saturday, 16 January, 2010 by Ruby
1. cook sausages however they need cooking.
2. butter one side of both slices of bread.
3. slice the cooked sausages in half.
4. place first slice of bread in toastie maker butter side facing up.
5. place 4 sausage halves on top.
6. place 2nd slice of bread butter side down so sausages covered in butter.
7. turn on toastie maker, should be done in 5 min! =D
We've posted it before, we'll post it again, because THIS.IS.AWESOME! studentrecipes.com/recipes/healthy/egg-in-a-pepper