Published Tuesday, 27 April, 2010 by Alex Milne
PREHEAT YOUR OVEN NOW!!! Set your oven to 220*C and make sure it's very hot as soon as you've finished topping your pizza, this ensures crispiness!
1) Lay a tortilla wrap on an circular foil wrapped oven tray.
2) Using a large spoon, apply a generous amount of Passata (or sauce) to your tortilla "base" using the back of the spoon to spread it evenly around the tortilla.
3) Sprinkle as much, or as little, Mozarella over your base evenly.
4) Add your toppings to your liking.
5) As soon as you've done topping, pop it into the oven straight away for about 6-8 minutes.
6) Plate your gorgeously thin, guilt-free home-made tortilla pizza onto a plate and serve with a nice crispy salad!
(If you can afford, drizzle some Olive Oil onto your pizza before and after cooking to ensure it does not become too dry!)