Published Thursday, 30 May, 2013 by Aisling Bury
1. Slice the bap in half and toast.
2. Fry the egg and season with s&p.
3. Spread ketchup on one half of the bap and phili on the other half.
4. Pop a slice of ham on it and then add the fried egg.
5. Put the sandwich together and voila!
Tomato, mozzrella, and bacon all togehter.
Cheese on toast/fish finger combo :)
Made with quorn meat free quorn sausage & bacon
So creamyy..soo tasty..
An easy and cheap way to trick out your ramen for ultimate satisfaction!