Published Monday, 02 May, 2011 by Kash
1.Heat frying pan with oil (Heat setting on high)
2. Add cumin seeds to heated oil for approx 2 minutes (till fragrant) careful not to burn spice
3. Add baked beans into pan and stir till heated.
4. Once baked beans start to bubble spread it evenly on the pan and reduce heat ( 3 o clock of heat dial)
5. Break eggs onto beans evenly around the pan as whole.
6. Sprinkle salt, pepper to taste and generous amount of oregano to cover egg white/yolk. Cajun can be dashed for a heaty platter.
7. Cover pan with lid under low heat allowing eggs to cook well.
8. Check to see if eggs are cooked (look at yolk if its covered with a white film layering).
9. Turn of heat when egg yolk is cooked as desired (runny yolks leave for a shorter time and for well cooked leave for at least 8-10 mins depending on stove top)
10. Enjoy with a nice cuppa and toast :)
A super quick easy fried rice recipe... for you!