Quick Mexican Hot Wrap
A hearty yet quick and delicious food that makes great leftovers!
1) pour the oil into a frying pan and heat on medium heat.
2) when the oil begins to "shimmer" or jump, put the chicken breast into the pan.
3) fry until browned on each side, approx. 5-7 minutes. Add the spices, salt, and pepper if wanted.
4) remove the chicken from the pan and shred it or cut into small pieces.
5) if you would prefer, warm the tortillas in the pan, heat on medium heat approx. 2-3 minutes on each side.
6) wrap the chicken, bell peppers, and cheese into the tortilla and wrap any way you like.