Quick Orange Cheesecake
A quick fruit delight
1. Crushe the digestives in a bag or bowl using the end of a rolling pin.
2. Melt the marg in the microwave or on the cooker and add in the digestives, stir very well
3. Once all mixed in, squash the biscuit mix into a Flan Case, or you could use a glass dish as long as it has a large base and high sides.
4.Put the cream chese in a electric mixer and beat, slowly adding the yoghurt
5.Drain the can juices into a measuring jug and make the solution up to 100ml with cold water
6.Add jelly and and put in the microwave for 30-60 sces
7. mix the two together, cream chese stuff and jelly liquid, bit by bit.
8. put the chese jelly mix on top of biscuit base and refrigerate to set.
9. deocorate with the mandarins