Published Monday, 07 September, 2009 by Chris Green
1. Boil, yes boil, chicken for approx 20-25 mins from cold and allow to cool, this will help keep rest of food fresh!
2. Once cooled, cut bacon bacon into thin strips and fry to taste (flash fried/well done etc.) and again, allow to cool
3. Either empty crispy salad into bowl or chop up and put into bowl
4. Add chicken and bacon strips to salad
5. Add caesar dressing to salad
6. Mix together
7. Add croutons and mix
8. Bake off bagettes/prepare any other sort of bread you want!
Cuisinart is asking you to create your awesome toastie by launching their Awesome Toastie Challenge! They want to know what combination of fillings you studentrecipes.com/blog/create-your-awesometoastie-with-the-cuisinart-awesome-toastie-challenge
A very simple recipe that is affordable, filling and tasty!
Take literally 5 minutes to make- light and refreshing
Love it ;)
A quick, healthy spicy stir fry, perfect with rice and you can use whichever type of meat you like!