Published Sunday, 14 November, 2010 by Sophie
* Firstly start by washing all ingredients with fresh cold water.
* Than start by grabbing all of the lettuce in one hand, then facing the lettuce right, chop off either ends than chop the lettuce in lines as evanly as you want. Scatter at the bottom of a serving bowl.
* Now Chop the tomatoes in half than into quarters and drop randomley into the bowl.
* Than slice the cucumber finely and place round the bowl in a circle (if you have more make a circle more near the top of the bowl)
* Chop off either end of the the spring onion, pick the smaller top end and peel slowly down. Than chop and drop in the bowl. For the red onion, peel, chop in half- put one half wrapped in cling film for later- than chop in half again and dice it thickly.
Finally sprinkle on either the grated cheese or carrot and place in fridge <with cling film covering it-until ready to serve>
*Try a salad dressing to flavour it up :)*