Published Sunday, 28 April, 2013 by Aisling Bury
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Scoop out the avocado and thinly slice the beetroot.
3. Season the salmon fillet with salt and pepper, wrap it in tin foil then place it on a baking tray in the oven.
4. Cook the salmon fillet for 15 minutes while preparing the quinoa and lentils.
5. Once everything is cooked place it all on a place and squirt a little balsamic glaze over it.
Best Macaroni and Cheese: Absolutely superb Mac & Cheese https://t.co/XaoDGN5OYr
Amatriciana chicken traybake: one pot wonder https://t.co/jY76RkaEDO
aubergine veggie chilli: tasty and filling. https://t.co/e1osR1YFM8
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken: Beautifully slow cooked chicken which is too easy to make. https://t.co/2ReocWBBwt
Mushroom Tuna Sweetcorn Pasta: Easy, quick, healthy, no fresh produce needed https://t.co/q4vWZlooRL