Published Sunday, 28 April, 2013 by Aisling Bury
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Scoop out the avocado and thinly slice the beetroot.
3. Season the salmon fillet with salt and pepper, wrap it in tin foil then place it on a baking tray in the oven.
4. Cook the salmon fillet for 15 minutes while preparing the quinoa and lentils.
5. Once everything is cooked place it all on a place and squirt a little balsamic glaze over it.
Vegetarian Minestrone https://t.co/osD5VWEYGE
Vegetarian Tofu Stir Fry https://t.co/TKRRm31az2
Stalker's soup https://t.co/XlRfp8lacL
Chicken fried rice https://t.co/UZBRfXSSdc
Homemade beef burgers https://t.co/fI59fB3vlR