Published Friday, 19 January, 2018 by Lee Black
1. Weigh out 100g of pasta into a bowl and 50g frozen sweetcorn. Add just enough boiling water from the kettle to cover and microwave for 10-12 minutes.
2. Dice up the cucumber, tomato and lettuce.
3. Cook the pasta until there's barely any water left. A little bit of water is fine as it will mix up to make the sauce.
4. Add the salad items to the pasta.
5. Add the mayonnaise, sandwich pickle and hot sauce if using to the bowl.
6. Stir everything together until its combined. Add salt and pepper if you wish.
I love making this pasta salad. The sweet, spicy, creamy dressing makes this so moreish. The refreshing crunchy salad is a nice contrast. This is easy to make and a level above the supermarket pasta salad pots.