Published Thursday, 18 October, 2012 by Orlia
1. Rinse the lettuce and cut or rip into small enough pieces to eat. Make sure they're not swimming in water once placed in bowl.
2. Add the tuna with the oil (everything from the can) to the salad. In this way, you don't have to add another kind of oil because the tuna has it's own (hence, adding to the flavour).
3. Add vinegar and salt to your liking.
4. Mix around with you hands.
5. Take a bit of the fettuccine or some other cheese and break small pieces of it everywhere. Do similar with the olives.
6. I usually don't mix the salad after i've added the cheese and olives because they tend to disappear to the bottom of the bowl when i do.
vitamins: calcium, chloride, iron, potassium, selenium...Etc.
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/oKp3M6cOMk
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/0JlXe6Bxo7
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/fuF8LQfNSz
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/aYvhP2TA6F
Choco pops https://t.co/GmkSRzPRci