Published Thursday, 18 October, 2012 by Orlia
1. Rinse the lettuce and cut or rip into small enough pieces to eat. Make sure they're not swimming in water once placed in bowl.
2. Add the tuna with the oil (everything from the can) to the salad. In this way, you don't have to add another kind of oil because the tuna has it's own (hence, adding to the flavour).
3. Add vinegar and salt to your liking.
4. Mix around with you hands.
5. Take a bit of the fettuccine or some other cheese and break small pieces of it everywhere. Do similar with the olives.
6. I usually don't mix the salad after i've added the cheese and olives because they tend to disappear to the bottom of the bowl when i do.
vitamins: calcium, chloride, iron, potassium, selenium...Etc.
Chinese Style Chicken https://t.co/0EhEgvQyyG
Smoked sausage pasta https://t.co/sihNziscdg
spicy pasta sauce https://t.co/7o7gH9XLVN
Tomato and sausage pasta https://t.co/Vf06NgqtHX
Pizza sandwich https://t.co/VPToKAHYpa