Published Thursday, 18 October, 2012 by Orlia
1. Rinse the lettuce and cut or rip into small enough pieces to eat. Make sure they're not swimming in water once placed in bowl.
2. Add the tuna with the oil (everything from the can) to the salad. In this way, you don't have to add another kind of oil because the tuna has it's own (hence, adding to the flavour).
3. Add vinegar and salt to your liking.
4. Mix around with you hands.
5. Take a bit of the fettuccine or some other cheese and break small pieces of it everywhere. Do similar with the olives.
6. I usually don't mix the salad after i've added the cheese and olives because they tend to disappear to the bottom of the bowl when i do.
vitamins: calcium, chloride, iron, potassium, selenium...Etc.
Quick Macaroni Cheese: Very easy and sooo... Tasty https://t.co/EDaXm9N2h0
Quick Macaroni Cheese: Very easy and sooo... Tasty https://t.co/PTsoXRWKIm
Flex seeds dry powder: Healthy and tasty with dosa or chapatti https://t.co/Qsf19m6Bpt
Crispy Quick Dosa: Easy and quick tasty dosa https://t.co/gJ7Ywovmk0
"Tuna" pasta mayo (vegan): Cheap and cheerful "tuna" mayo. https://t.co/TZgVkDK6Gd