Sausage And Bean Cassoulet (thick Stew)
Can throw it together and very yummy!
1. Cook the sausages as suggested on the packet
2. As the sausages are near to being cooked, in a large pot, cook the onion in a little veg oil
3. Once translucent, add the tin of tomatoes and some seasoning (and 1/4 cup of red wine)
4. Add all the tins of beans and allow to cook for a while
5. When the sausages are cooked, chop up into bitesize pieces and add to pot
6. The longer you leave it on the hob the better it will taste 🙂