Seekh Kebab Sandwiches
Specially for chicken lovers.
1. Microwave the frozen seekh kebab for 2 minutes, turning to the other side after one minute.
2. Once done, slice the kebab.
3. In a bowl, mix seekh kebab, mayonnaise and oregano.
4. Put some butter in a pan and lightly saute the onions.
5. Season them well with salt and pepper. Add them to the bowl.
6. Grease the sandwich-maker. Put two slices of bread on it. Spread the stuffing well.
7.Grate ample amounts of cheese on it.
8. Put another two slices of bread. Close the sandwich maker and tada!