Perfect for beginners!!
1. Preheat the oven to 170c/325f/gas 3.
2. Put flour, butter, sugar and salt into a bowl. Using your fingers, rub the ingredients together until the mixture looks like bread crumbs.
3. Add the egg yolks and mix until a dough forms. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and roll out to a thickness of your choice.
4. Cut out shapes using a cookie cutter/knife.
5. Place your shapes onto a baking tray with grease proof paper on it.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until light golden brown.
7. Once done, leave them to cool for a few minutes or eat them when they are hot.