Simple Chicken Stirfry
Chicken, nuts, peppers and coconut milk stirfry.
– Begin with the pasta, bring to the boil and leave until soft.
– Whilst that is cooking, fry off the pine nuts until they turn a dark brown. They tend to be slow to start, but then go brown quickly! Dont burn. Once ready, take out of Wok and put in a bowl.
– Cook off the chicken adding the garlic as the chicken is reaching fully cooked. Once again, make sure its cooked, then put in the same bowl as the pine nuts on the side.
– Now cook off the Sugar snap peas and peppers. keep on medium heat, and toss to avoid burning. cook off until they are soft.
– TURN HEAT TO LOW. now add the coconut milk to the wok with the vegetables. let it simmer but not boil, just until the whole thing is piping hot all the way through.
– add the chicken and pine nuts to the recipe and heat all the way through.
– if sauce is too fluid, mix a small amount of cornflour with water and add to thicken dish.