SIMPLE MINCE CASSEROLE
Easy & filling supper for hungry students
1. Gently fry the onion in the oil until softened and transparent.
2. Add the beef mince and brown off, breaking up any lumps.
3. Add a little salt and pepper.
4. Pour in the pasta sauce and stir thoroughly.
5. Add the frozen veg and stir.
6. Simmer for 20 minutes.
7. Pour everything into a casserole dish.
8. Cover the mince/veg mixture with straight/crinkle chips or potato wedges.
9. Pop in a preheated oven (190c) for about 40 minutes.
10. Heap onto plates and enjoy!
The Lea & Perrins is great if you want to perk up the casserole a bit.
There you have it – a cheap, filling, one-pot meal – meat, potato AND veg!