1. cook the pasta acording to the packet instructions in boiling salted water.
2. finely chop the bacon and fry (you wont need oil) until crispy. If you are using pancetta or parma ham you will only need to lightly colour as they are already cooked (you will need a little oil).
3. When the bacon is crispy add a teaspoon of butter, when melted add the corgette and cook until soft (the smaller you chop your corgette the less time this will take). When cooked remove from the heat & set aside.
4. beat the egg yolks in a bowl and add the parmessan cheese, 2 teaspoons of chives, 2 teaspoons of parsley, 5 splashes of tobasco sauce, a load of pepper and a little salt (you may not want to add salt as the cheese is quite salty and so is the bacon).
4. drain the pasta reserving a little water in the pan (no more than 6 tablespoons)
5. add the egg and cheese mixture and stir in until the cheese has melted. Do Not put the pan back on the heat or you will end up with scrambled eggs!
6. Stir in the bacon.
7. serve with a sprinkling of parmessan cheese on top.
*Tip* you can add frozen peas instead of (or as well as) corgette if you prefer.