Smoked Salmon & Scrambled Egg Bagel
Really yummy breakfast
1) add a slosh of milk or two to the beaten eggs – not too much or your eggs will be too runny. Season with a little salt and pepper.
2) pour a little oil or marg into a pan and swirl around the pan, then add the eggs & milk
3) spread a thin layer of cream cheese on the toasted bagel, then layer the smoked salmon ontop
4) keep stirring the eggs to make sure they dont catch on the bottom of the pan. They should be ready in about 4-5 mintues
5) spoon the eggs ontop of the salmon bagel and sprinkle some ground pepper ontop