Published Thursday, 17 March, 2011 by Biba
- heat up a frying pan, wait until hot then spray / pour a little oil into pan.
- place the bacon in pan.
- when the bacon looks nearly dont crack the eggs into the pan with the bacon in
- pop the bread in the toaster
- when both bacon and eggs and toast are done turn of the hob
- butter BOTH slices of toast
- then it goes, bacon (half of how many you put in the pan) egg[s] and then the rest of the bacon, then top it off with tomato sauce, slap the other slice of toast on top.
& bloody well enjoy it! i love it.. :)
i just make it so daym good!
Baked beans, cheese, ketchup, bacon and eggs.. in a toasted sammich! Great after a night out!
Soooo tasty! Even better toasted!
A delicious twist on the conventional bacon sandwich.
a soft delight