Published Wednesday, 12 October, 2016 by Jeshta
1) Make a paste using coriander, green chilly (1), pinch of salt or chat masala in a blender.
2) Spread the paste on a slice of bread
3) Place sliced tomato, cucumber, capsicum and boiled potatoes
4) Sprinkle or place a slice of cheese (optional).
5) Sprinkle a pinch of cumin powder and salt or chaat masala
6) spread another slice of bread with butter and cover.
7) Press the two slices against each other and toast on a pan. (Sandwich maker works better).
Is it chilly where you are? Warm up with some homemadeTomato and Basil soup. studentrecipes.com/recipes/soup/tomato-and-basil-soup