Published Tuesday, 28 January, 2014 by Devanshi
1. Oven on 180 degrees celsius or gas mark 4.
2. Sieve flour and mustard powder into a mixing bowl. Add the margarine.
3. Rub the margarine into the flour until the mixture looks like breadcrumbs.
4. Grate the cheese and stir in half of it using a table knife.
5. Stir in the milk to make a firm dough.
6. Roll out onto a floured surface. Roll into a square or rectangle 1.5cm thick (width of table knife)
7. Cut in half.
8. Spread sauce or pickle on one half of the dough. Sprinkle on cheese. Put the other half of the dough on top of cheese.
10. Cut into fingers and put onto a baking tray. Spread out evenly.
11. Glaze with milk if desired.
12. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and firm to touch. When cooked, place on a cooling tray. Serve with sauce or pickle if desired.
some people like it, some people don't so you just have to try it and tell me what you thought below!
Check out this easy to make Cheese Steak recipe!