Published Saturday, 02 April, 2016 by Fiona Kay
1. Line a 20x35cm brownie tin with baking parchment / if like me there is no baking parchment use some butter and set aside.
2. In a large heatproof bowl set over a pan of boiling water, melt the butter and chocolate together until they are smooth then stir in the golden syrup.
3. Roughly chop the digestive biscuits and mix them with the apricots and mini marshmallows. Eat the extras as you go.
4. Add the dry mix into the chocolate and mix to combine. Make sure everything is well coated in chocolate or the rocky road wont stick together.
5. Press the mixture into the tin using the back of a spatula or wooden spoon, then push in the whole Mini Creme Eggs in. Space them evenly apart so there will be a massive small piece of egg in each square.
6. Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours to set.
7. Use a sharp knife to slice into 24 squares. To keep it as solid as possible, store in the fridge until ready to eat.
Cuisinart is asking you to create your awesome toastie by launching their Awesome Toastie Challenge! They want to know what combination of fillings you studentrecipes.com/blog/create-your-awesometoastie-with-the-cuisinart-awesome-toastie-challenge
lovely for easter party
Enjoy making these cakes with the kids.
its got basically all your 5-a day, it is healthy, easy + delicious
delicious but classic creme brulee - with a kick!
Easy and fun