1. Set the oven at Gas Mark 6/200 C
2. line baking tray with greaseproof paper (saves washing up) or just use grill pan
3. Wash and chop the veg and shove on a side plate.
4. Cut the french loaf into 4 pieces. Put them on the baking tray.
5. Spread some soft cheese on the bread (if you want tomato ketchup or puree put some on too)
6. Put the veg on top
7. Chop the ham and put on top
8. Put cheese on top (and herbs if u like)
9. Cook in oven or grill for 8-10 mins until brown and crispy
How can you say no to this?? So easy and so yummy! studentrecipes.com/recipes/desserts/lemon-drizzle-cake
A easy way to make pizza. it's great for a snack and tastes like real pizza! yum!
Great in the morning, or to wake someone else up!
A quick, easy and cheap snack or meal =]
Something different with a bit of french stick
A yummy grilled cheese