Published Wednesday, 26 November, 2008
1. prick the potato a couple of times with a fork or knife.
2. place in a bowl and drizzle over about 1 - 2 teaspoons of garlic olive oil.
3. Add salt and rub the oil and salt into the skin of the potato.
4. Place the potato in the oven on a high heat for about 1 - 2 hours (larger potatoes are more likley to take 2 hours where as smaller potatoes will take less time)
5. Serve and enjoy with your favourate filling!
*Tip* try a dollop of creme fraiche with a splash of tobasco and some fresh chives!