1. chop the potatoes into quarters (or smaller if they are large potatoes,they need to be about 3/4 of an inch thick). You do this by cutting them in half lengthways, placing the flat side on the chopping board and cutting it down the middle lengthways. You can chop them a different way but they may look weird, this is the traditional way, we all know what a potato wedge should look like!
2. Place on an oven tray making sure that they don't overlap.
3. drizzle over the garlic and chilli oil.
4. Sprinkle over the paprika and add salt and pepper.
5. Bake in a hot oven for about half an hour (depending on the thickness of the wedges) until cooked all the way through and crisp.
6. serve and enjoy!
Tip: Unlike chips these don't go well with ketchup or vinegar but they do go great with sweet chilli sauce, creme friache or, if your feeling naughtly, garlic mayonnaise.